Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bout Eli

Will Eli he makes a lot of songs.... but they are really good!!! But the one song he made was kinda dum.... cause its bout boyz and he was acting like a gurl and it was really weird... but he also makes books! everyone loves his books... will I don't read them cause sometimes I don't feel like reading and they are really long...  but u guys should read soome of them cause a lot of his friends loves them! but the thing I hate the most bout eli is that he bothers me.... and asks me to  play with him when I don't want to... but I would play with him but sometimes I am not in the mood for playing... but he is the best bro I ever had... he is really funny, he freaks me out, he is fun to hang out with, he writes really good songs, he takes care of me just like I take care of him, and I love him cause he is the only brother I am going to have in my life.... and he is my twin and I have been his friend since I was in my moms belly =] 


                                                    LUV U ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO


BEST BROTHER I HAD EVER HAD =] PLUS JOSH... lolz 

No comments:

Post a Comment