Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I went to the park... and I saw all my oldest friends!!!! I missed them.... I saw Olivia, Alexia, Claire, Gracie, Angela, and Aphya oh and Olivia's bro lolz... but when they left and I only had Angela and Aphya it was sooooo fun!!! Cause these boyz Victor and Steven were trying to throw balls at me and Angela.... but they never got me cause I run soooooo fast!!!! OH YEA!!! lolz... then I saw a guy I like... his name was Darwin.... and I was super freaked out!!!!!!! lolz.. and then me and Steven started to like each other for some reason... it was weird. Lolz will then me, Angela, and Aphya went to my house to hang out... we play guitar hero world tour all night and then Aphya had to go.... and it was only me and Angela... but! It was soooo fun... cause we were talking bout stuff and she is really funny.... and we played some more guitar hero and ate some chips.... Oh and texted some friends on her cell.... lolz 

2 comments: